The Bar Standards Board regulates barristers and specialised legal services businesses in England and Wales in the public interest.
For the public
- Information about barristers
- Finding and using a barrister
- Search a barrister's record
- Concerns about a barrister?
- The BSB Handbook
- Compliance with your obligations
- Continuing Professional Development
- Reporting serious misconduct
- Becoming a barrister: an overview
- The Bar Qualification Manual
- The Professional Statement
- Transitional arrangements: BPTC students